Ingeniero de Transmisiones (Transmission Engineer)
Huawei del Peru
Resumen de la oferta
Tipo de puesto
Nivel de puesto
Nivel mínimo de estudios
Universitaria - Completa
Años de experiencia
Our customer, leading global telecommunications solutions provider with long-term partnerships with operators around the world requires a Transmission Engineer, who will be in charge of:
• Responsible for preparation of transmission related technical proposals.
• Involved in the technical design of fiber optic transmission, SDH/PDH/DWDM/ASON/SDN network.
• Responsible for technical support, project implementation, testing and commissioning, site survey, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting.
• Provide technical solution and hands-on support on SDH/PDH/DWDM/ASON/SD.
• Bachelor in Telecommunication Engineering, Electronic Engineering.
• At least 2 year-experience supporting implementation and maintenance Optical Projects in vendor or operator telecommunication environment.
• Good technical support skills of SDH/PDH/DWDM.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English at least at Intermediate level.
• Able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment
• Willing to travel and do maintenance operations based on working plan.
All applicants, please share your resume in English version to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate as subject: Optical_ENG.